August 6, 2008

Six Weeks Postpartum

I had my six week postpartum checkup today. The doctor said everything is fine and I can do whatever I want now. I'm looking forward to hitting the gym if I can find any time, considering I have 24lbs left to lose to get to my prebaby weight. Although everything I've read says that usually takes 6 months to a year so I guess I shouldn't worry. It might be another month before I can do that but I may start taking Adam for walks in the evenings and just dealing with the heat. The doctor made a comment about how tired I looked though, which tells you I must be exhausted if that was his one concern. I'm excited to say though that I won't have a period until I stop nursing, which will probably be 6 months to a year. That's great news!

Ellie is now smiling. She started doing that on Monday, August 4th. I'll try to get a picture of her smile sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment