

As promised here is a picture of Ellie smiling. She started talking and squealing today. It was so cute!
We went to Playtime today. Adam really enjoys that place. None of his friends that are his age were there today and usually he gets really bored but he played by himself really well today. He wanted me to climb up in the big jungle gym but I had to stay w/ Ellie and he was fine with that. Here he is with the chicken strips he asked for and then didn't eat! He just wanted to drink my root beer.
Bradley gets home late tonight so it'll be a long afternoon. But Adam didn't fall asleep until 140 or so, so hopefully he'll sleep for awhile. Last night went a little better but Ellie was still three times. She is always up at 530, I think that's just becoming a habit, but an annoying one! Adam got up at 555 but we made him go back to bed and he actually fell asleep again until 7. But he was still really whiny today. He's been complaining of his tooth hurting, one of his molars that's still trying to come in. So I'm not sure if it's just b/c his tooth is coming in or something else but I don't see anything back there. I just always give him tylenol and wonder if I should call the doctor or not.
On a random note. Remember the show Judging Amy? I loved that show. Amy Brenneman is now on Private Practice which is an okay show but I really like her character. I was just thinking the other day of good tv shows that get cancelled. They all do if it's a show that Bradley and I like. Anymore the only thing on tv are stupid (most of them) reality shows. Granted, I do watch some of them but what other choice do I have? Especially when we are one of the few families left out there that do not have cable!
No comments:
Post a Comment