October 15, 2008
Thanks Stranger!
I love nice people, who are so few and far between anymore these days. I ventured out to the post office with the kids today b/c I had a couple things I had to get mailed asap. I went around 11am and there was no line. That was a good time to go. It was only sprinkling when I left and I live literally two miles, maybe three, from the post office so I figured I could get home before the rain. No luck. It was pouring, literally a downpour, when we were ready to leave and my weird son refuses to walk in the rain. So I set Ellie's car seat down to pick Adam up and was going to haul it to the car with both kids in my arms but some nice old man offered to help. He literally asked, "How can I help?" and then offered to carry Ellie. I couldn't tell you what this man looked like now b/c I was so focused on getting the kids in the car and then drying myself off but what a gentleman! So thanks to whoever you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so great! You know, I think people in this area are REALLY nice, having been around the block a time or two.
ReplyDelete