October 3, 2008

I'm an Aunt...Welcome Austin James Fuemmeler




My brother had his baby...Austin James...born today weighing in at 8lb 6oz and 22 inches long! I'm so glad someone else finally had a baby in my side of the family and I'm now an aunt! I can't believe he was that big. Marsha was induced last night, a week before their due date. And it took awhile but he finally came. So congratulations to James and Marsha and their new baby boy!

Now it's my sister's turn. She's due in February and finds out what they're having next week I think.

Here are some pictures of Ellie. She's getting so big already and I'm glad that her hair seems to be getting a little thicker. Although it'll be awhile before she actually has any hair to do anything with. I'm sure I'm the only one that can tell. I'm going to have to learn how to do hair now!










Adam took this one!



Since we were locked out of the house tonight I have a ton of errands to run tomorrow. I'm hoping they don't take all day. I'm also hitting the gym for at least an hour, probably a little more. Bradley needs to do homework sometime and fix the doorknob. It'll be a busy day but hopefully Sunday we'll get to relax and watch football.

No comments:

Post a Comment