Adam can now say his ABCs and does it all the time. He walks around the house saying them and I find it so cute! It makes him seem so much older for some reason.
Another thing that to me makes him seem older even though it's not that big of a deal is that he finally quit using his aquarium music thing he's had for two years and now uses a regular radio. He pushes the sleep button to turn the radio on and listens to that now to fall asleep.
Two funny things he says now...He always asks "How you feeling? Are you feeling good?" Tonight we were coming in from outside and he goes, "How's dada feeling?" And yesterday I was sitting in the chair feeding Ellie and he goes, "You're a good friend. Ellie's a good friend too." I don't know where he heard that but it was cute.
I borrowed a Bumbo seat from one of my mom friends but I'm not sure how much Ellie likes it. I don't think she sits in it right. She leans back too far and arches her back which makes it look awkward.



Always has some fingers in her mouth.
I don't know if I said this but some of the moms in my group, and a few husbands, are doing a biggest loser contest. I sucked this week. I was down 2lbs but when Sunday, weigh in day, came around I had only lost 0.4lbs, rounded down to ZERO! I was not very happy but I'm doing good this week so far and am hoping it will pay off. We had a playdate at Krispy Kreme today and I did not get a donut or even have one bite of Adam's. Little steps like that make me feel proud and like I'm accomplishing something but yet I don't see it on the scale.

No comments:
Post a Comment