October 31, 2008
Ellie's Four Month Checkup
Ellie had her four month checkup today. She weighed 14 lbs, 4 oz, was 24 1/4 inches long...50% for height, 60% for weight, and 75% for head circumference. Everything was great and she's growing like she should. I was worried he would tell me her head was flat and I needed to do tummy time more but he actually said, "Nice round head. Perfect." I've been so worried that she was getting a flat head but now I don't know why! I'm glad to know it was okay. He said he would start cereal and if she does fine with that for a week or two we can go ahead and start fruits. I wanted to start with veggies with her but he said they don't recommend starting veggies until 6 months because they have so much more fiber and such. Ellie has enough trouble pooping as it is I don't think she needs any extra fiber!! She got four shots and an oral vaccine so she was kind of crabby tonight for trick or treating. But, all was well and we go back in two months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment