
My little frog and flower.


Happy Halloween! We went through every costume in the stores and Adam said no to every one. Finally I said, "Fine, what do you want to be?" And he said, "a frog." So...began the hunt for a frog costume. No stores had them and I really didn't want to pay $40 or $50 for ones I found online. Luckily ebay had many of them but I really wanted this one. I was outbid on a few before I finally won this one, just in time. It was so cute though and he loved it. I figure he can play dress up in it too. We traded costumes with my friend Sarah so her son wore Adam's cow costume from his first Halloween and Ellie wore the flower costume from Leah's first Halloween. We had a great night and the kids really had fun. Ellie enjoyed her first Halloween even though she can't have the candy!



CUTE! I see the costume was a bit big for Ellie! I'm glad it worked anyway!
ReplyDelete