September 30, 2008

Way To Go Adam!

Adam wore underwear today in public for the first time without any accidents! We were going to Hawk Ridge park to walk and play so I figured since we'd be outside I could put underwear on him. We walked around the lake once and then I made him go to the bathroom with me. (Another reason I let him is b/c I knew there were bathrooms there.) He tried but didn't have to go. Then we walked around again and he played for a little while but I thought I'd better have him try again before we got in the car and he peed all over his carseat. This time he went! Yea! I was so proud of him. However, I have to remember to make him at least go try and it's hard for me to remember to ask him. It isn't routine enough yet that I always check on him and when he's playing really hard he'll forget too. But we're progressing and it was a good morning.

1 comment: