September 7, 2008

Ellie Bellie

Ellie loves when Bradley sings her this song, to the tune of Rubber Ducky...

Ellie Bellie, you're the one
You make my life so much fun
Ellie Bellie, I'm awfully fond of you.

I tried singing it to her the other day and she just cried!

We have both realized this weekend how much Ellie seems to be trying to grab things. Pretty soon she'll be chewing on everything. She's growing up so fast.

Adam took an hour nap today. He usually sleeps for 3 or 3 1/2 hours this past week and now I'm wondering if he's getting sick. He woke up from his nap after an hour, spent about 30 minutes in his room crying, saying his nose and eyes hurt, then got up. He's in an okay mood but feels warm, with a temp around 99. He's been acting kind of weird this weekend and we keep saying we're wondering if he's coming down with something. I really hope he isn't and if he is, I hope Ellie doesn't get it too! He has allergies pretty bad so maybe that's just the problem since we've had the windows opened.

Football season started this week! NFL that is. We both do fantasy football and have a family pool we get into every year, except Bradley isn't doing it this year because he has no time. I love this time of year, when it becomes fall and football is on and we make chili. I almost made it today but decided it wasn't quite cool enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment