

Ellie was sitting up on Aunt Gina's couch last weekend all by herself! It was so cute. I can't believe how big she's getting already!

I'll probably jinx myself by writing this but ever since last Saturday night Ellie's sleeping so much better. It's been a great week when it comes to bedtimes! I think we were putting her to bed when she wasn't tired enough and that's why she would only sleep for half an hour or so and then wake up and cry for an hour. She wanted to get up. Saturday night was Heather and Tim's wedding and she didn't get to bed until 1030. That's when I started thinking this. So lately I'll make sure she's awake by 515 or so and keep her up until 7 or as long as I can. She's been going to bed without crying at all, for the most part. Sometimes I have to go give her her binky a time or two but that's it. She did cry a little bit Tuesday night but it was only for about 20 minutes or so, and it wasn't the screaming fit she used to do. I also go check on her every 20 minutes or when I think about it, even if she's sleeping, and put her binky back in her mouth if it's fallen out. Maybe that helps too, I don't know. But whatever the reasons she's sleeping better and I love it!
Adam has also been sleeping until 7am again this week which has been wonderful for me. Let's just hope it stays that way this time. He does this off and on, will sleep late for a week and then start waking up at 530 the next week. Here's hoping that doesn't happen anymore!
I still think it was colic, that mystery condition! We missed you at the park today!
ReplyDelete