December 10, 2008

First Vomit Incidence

Adam has puked before but nothing this gross.

We were driving back Saturday to my sister's and from the minute we put him in the car Adam was complaining that it was too hot. He's been doing this for the last month or so but I just usually ignored him b/c it would be 30 degrees outside and he would say he was hot. After him crying and complaining for an hour he puked all over himself and his carseat! It was the most disgusting thing, mostly because it was pears and sour milk. So we had to stop at a gas station, change his clothes in the freezing cold wind, then spend a half hour taking his car seat apart and cleaning it in the gas station bathroom. It was not pleasant! Then we had to drive the rest of the way with his window down and the smell of vomit in the car.

We thought at first maybe he was car sick. But later that night I felt a little sick but got better after I ate. Then Sunday Bradley and I both felt sick off and on but never puked. Bradley even came home from work yesterday b/c he felt nauseous. So maybe we just have a little bug or something. I think Adam is finally better. Today was the first day this week he didn't complain about his belly hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment