December 13, 2008
Ellie's First Illness - And Another Puking Incident
Ellie had been really fussy all week and then Thursday night we had more nasty vomit to clean up ...all over her bed. It wasn't enough for Adam to puke in his carseat so Ellie had to join in too. She's hasn't thrown up since but now has moved on to nasty, smelly, squirt out my diaper diarrhea. She isn't eating much so I'm watching her for dehydration but I think she's slowly on the mend. She ate a little more than yesterday. Now, if I can keep myself from getting it that would be great, considering every other family has had it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...that is terrible. I'm sorry your kiddos have been sick. Hope everyone is healthy again soon and I hope you don't get it either :). Sending healthy vibes your way!
ReplyDelete