December 16, 2008

Ellie's First Tooth!

Ellie's first tooth popped through today. I couldn't tell last night if it was through yet or not but today I'm pretty sure it is. I can barely see it poking through her gums. Now I'm wondering if part of her illness this past week has been because of her teething or a bug. I'm sure she wasn't vomiting because of her teeth so she probably had some bug but the fussiness and diarrhea could have been from both I guess. She seemed better yesterday and is eating really well today but is still very fussy today. She's also sleeping a lot today so I'm hoping this is the end of her being sick and we are all healthy for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a big girl! I hope she is feeling better and momma can finally get some rest, it sounds like you need it!

    ReplyDelete