December 10, 2008

Celebration of Lights Walk Through







We went to the walk thru night to see the Christmas lights at the park. It had to be the worst night for it but they only have one night where you can walk it. So...into the freezing wind and rain we went! It was miserable but we made the best of it and hope to keep it an annual tradition. Bradley took Adam last year but I missed it b/c I had class so this year I was excited. I meant to bring the sling for Ellie but we forgot it but she did really well sitting up in the wagon, propped up with lots of blankets of course! Adam had a blast and didn't seem to mind the weather. He did say he was cold once but that was it. He just grinned and laughed the entire time. Along with the lights they had a real reindeer and Santa and Mrs. Claus were there. Adam wouldn't go near Santa, just looked from afar, but he sure checked out the reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment