


So for some reason I decided to host a water playdate at our house yesterday. It wore me out but the kids seemed to have a lot of fun and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The weather ended up being perfect...not too hot and no rain for once.Today I'm taking Adam to his first movie in the theater. They have free movies up here during the summer for kids so I thought it'd be fun to see how Adam does. It's The Barnyard Movie (or something like that) so hopefully he'll enjoy it. I'm just going to make sure that we are in the middle of a row or I am blocking the end seat so I'm not chasing him up and down the aisle!
No new news on the baby front...she hasn't dropped and I haven't had many contractions yesterday or today. However, she hasn't been moving as much the past two days either so maybe she's resting up for the big day?? I'm really hoping it's soon. My hands are killing me...especially when typing and driving (yet I do them all the time!) and sleeping is pretty much impossible. Last night my hands actually didn't hurt during the night but my back and hips were killing me. It's always something I guess. I just have to remember that in a short week or two I'll be holding this little girl!
Looks like we missed a good time!!
ReplyDeleteHope that baby girl comes soon so you will stop hurting!
I've still got 50 some days left and I'm done too....
ReplyDelete