June 16, 2008
Update...
So I'm now about 2cm but still very high and not effaced or anything else. Could still be awhile. He said to keep walking and moving around. Adam and I walked this morning and I walked around tonight as well. I guess that's good there's some progress but it's not fast enough for me! I gained another 8 pounds in a week which is horrible considering most people don't gain anything more from here on out. However, that tells you how bad my swelling is! I think I've gained 20 or 30 pounds just in the last month. I know it's at least 20-something, probably closer to 30. Anyway...that's where we're at. He asked if I was induced with Adam, which I wasn't, but maybe if I'm still hanging on next week he'll consider it? Except I don't know that I want to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck Vicki! I hope you pop soon! I am jealous you are having a girl...I would love one, but it just wasn't meant to be for us. I will be thinking of you!!!
ReplyDelete