June 5, 2008

I have my MBA!

So I'm officially finished with classes! Graduation was a few weeks ago so now I just have to wait for them to apply my graduate fees, pay them, and then receive my diploma before it's official. But no more school and I have an MBA! It feels weird to be finished. It really didn't take that long. I think it's a little hard to enjoy it with everything else that's going on but it's nice to know I did it!

I go to the doctor for a checkup on Monday afternoon. Hopefully he'll say I've progressed a little bit because I sure am ready to have my body back! Not to complain so much but it sure is miserable now, especially with the hot weather we've been having.

We got Adam's pool out this past weekend. We haven't taken him to the real pool yet but hopefully this weekend we can. I think he'll enjoy it once he's coaxed into actually getting in the water!
More potty news...Adam has been running around without his diaper every morning this week and every day, except today, he went on his potty! Sunday and Monday he just

went just a little bit. Tuesday he came back while I was on the computer and said "Mama, come look. Pee pee in potty." So I was figured it'd just be a little bit but when I got out there his potty was FULL! Then yesterday he went three times but he only went a little bit at a time. I can't figure out why he can't just let it all out at once. Today he just ran around the house fussing because he needed to go and knows not to go on the floor. Even after I put his diaper on he kept doing that and wouldn't go for about a half hour. Then he finally did and felt much better but this potty training thing is sure tough! I don't push him but it's a good sign that he's holding it and actually doing some on the potty now. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it. Now...let's hope the new baby doesn't ruin a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That's so awesome! :o) And girl, you have a right to complain, so don't feel bad when you do. That's so great about Adam's potty training stuff. I really need to get going on it with Maciah. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete