I am checking out another playgroup, the Moms Club, and they met today at a gymnastics place. We've been wondering how Adam would do at gymnastics and this was a good opportunity to see if he liked it. He wouldn't really do what he was supposed to but he did have a great time and wants to go back. They do it every month so it will be a fun activity to take him to and gives him something different to do that he doesn't get to do all the time. And I like how Ellie can tag along and it doesn't cause a problem. She had as much fun as Adam and sure tried to do what everyone else was doing.

Ellie really wanted to do what everyone else was doing.

Big trampoline

Little trampoline

Walking the balance beam

Supposed to do somersaults on this but he wouldn't try.

I have been a part of the Columbia MOMS Club since 2007. I barely make it to any of the group events but I have great playgroup friends from it! Our MOMS Club does gymnastics too. :)
ReplyDelete