skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Nave Family
June 30, 2009
A Few Crafts
Adam and I did a few crafts the other day and I think they turned out great.
Some fireworks.
A rocket ship, with foil windows and cotton ball smoke. I then had to cut out a second rocket ship for him to play with.
1 comment:
Unknown
June 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Those are great!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(15)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(11)
►
2012
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
August
(17)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(120)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(137)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(15)
A Few Crafts
Happy Birthday Ellie!
Playtime for Ellie's Bday
At my sister's earlier this week I shot a couple p...
I went to college for elementary ed and they sure ...
Helping Aunt Gina Make Cookies
Adam's Growing Some More
We met our playgroup friends at the park today. I...
Silly Girl
The Simple Things
Saturday we went back to Columbia to celebrate the...
Playing in the Clover
Gymnastics
Water Fun
Ellie Learns Body Parts
►
May
(11)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(180)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
Background
Those are great!
ReplyDelete