



Adam hasn't been very fond of school lately. I'm not sure what happened but he's very scared of the music teacher and always asks if she's going to be there. Tuesday he even cried again when I dropped him off but was fine after a minute or two. He's only had one hour's worth of naps in the past four days so maybe he's just overly tired, and I'm sure Bradley being gone doesn't help because he usually picks Adam up from school. Hopefully he'll be better tomorrow since they won't have music! And I can tell him that Bradley will be coming home. Here are some St. Patty's Day things he did last week and a leftover Valentine's Day one. Not sure what they did the penguin for but I'm glad to see something that he obviously did himself because sometimes I wonder if he really does some of these things.
I often wondered about some of the stuff the boys "made" last year. Once they brought home this stamp project they "made" and I had to laugh because they were exactly the same and the stamps were not smudged at all...they were only just two years old. It was very obvious that the boys teachers really were the creators of the artwork and they kids would just made some random mark on them. This year, at their new school, totally different to the point I want to say "While I appreciate you allowing them to completely do the project themselves, I am all full up on typing paper with ONE stroke of purple paint. Thanks"
ReplyDelete