Adam sitting on his new swingset. It's not quite finished--Bradley has to get it leveled and put the swings on but Adam enjoys it already. It's going to be so nice to have this in our yard to play with this summer.
I'm now 32 1/2 weeks pregnant with 7 1/2 weeks to go! She's sure getting big. We go on the 14th for another ultrasound to see if we can find anything more out about the down syndrome sign. I'm excited to get to see a baby at 33 weeks. Usually you only have one ultrasound at 20 weeks and that's it until they're born. It will be fun to have more pictures of her at about 5 pounds! They should be able to tell me how big she is...how much she weighs and other measurements...as well as maybe an updated due date. My doctor has said July 1 but the first ultrasounds we had said June 28.
We're going back to stay at Gina and Brian's tomorrow night. They just bought their first house and I'm so excited to see it! Saturday is Adam's birthday party, with family. Then we're headed back home after the party so I can hopefully enjoy a relaxing Mother's Day! Although it will probably be spent doing homework, but hopefully sleeping in one day, as Adam has been waking up by 6am every day this past week.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms out there!

No comments:
Post a Comment