May 3, 2008

32 weeks

Here I am at almost thirty two weeks. It's only been two weeks' time since my last picture but it sure seems like I've gotten a lot bigger! I'm getting more and more excited about our baby girl's arrival. It doesn't seem that long ago that Adam was a baby--I can't believe he's almost two! But then I see a newborn and look forward to holding them again. I'm a little nervous about how it's going to be with Adam at the same time though. He's so attached to us and wants me to hold him all the time lately so hopefully he learns fast and realizes that he's going to have to be my helper instead of my only baby! Bradley's taking a week off of work though to help him get adjusted so hopefully that will make the adjustment a little easier. He knows the baby has a room and a bed now and is in my belly but I'm not sure how much he really gets. I'm also having a hard time thinking about being in the hospital for two days and away from Adam. But...it's only two days and then we'll have a wonderful addition to our family!
Bradley is putting together Adam's swing set tomorrow, with the help of his dad of course. I'm hoping it doesn't really take the whole eight hours that it says it will take two people! I'm sure Adam will be out there all day "helping".
I have my first test next Wednesday. It will probably take the entire three hours we're given but then I'm halfway done...down to four weeks after that. I'm getting in that mode of slacking off, knowing it's my last quarter ever. That's not the best thing to do, I know, but I'm not sleeping well or feeling the greatest so I'll do what I can and not worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment