
I asked him to smile and he poses like this--by throwing his hands up in the air.
And much to Daddy's dismay I'm sure, he was serious about his pedicure!
The weather is finally getting beautiful, mid 60s and low 70s in the forecast for the rest of the week, and Adam loves it! We have to fight with him every night to get him to come inside for bed. I'm so glad he loves the outside.
Baby girl has been crazy! She moves around so much, much more than I remember Adam ever moving around. I even went for a non-stress test with Adam because he wasn't moving much at one point. I can't remember when that was but I think it was before 29 weeks, which is what I am now. They said it's because as the baby gets bigger they don't have as much room to move around. Well, this one is making room. Last night she was rolling all over the place. It wasn't the bump-bump like kicking, it was definitely rolling. I was glad Bradley had a chance to feel it. I'll try to get a picture of myself up on here soon. I get bigger every week it seems!
Still nothing done in the baby's room! We really need to get started on that considering I only have 10 1/2 weeks left! And I have to say with everything else going on I'm actually not feeling too stressed out! I think because I'm learning to not worry about things in advance. Wait until the week of...like the week of Adam's birthday party...to worry about getting everything done. I'm trying to learn! And I'm actually ahead on homework this week so that's a big relief. But, that means I've been staying up late and not taking any naps during the day, which is unfortunate because I've kind of gotten into that tiredness phase again, like at the beginning of my pregnancy.
Well, I've rambled long enough! Today is a park playdate with one of our playgroups. I'm so glad we found these playgroups. I love having other moms to talk to and Adam loves his friends--he talks about them all the time. Too bad his best friend is probably moving soon to New Mexico. Adam talks about him every day and is going to miss him a lot. I guess he's young enough to not get too sad over it?
No comments:
Post a Comment