To catch up:
Adam just finished up second grade and turned 8. He's currently playing baseball but throughout the year also does soccer, basketball, and Boy Scouts. He just made his 1st Communion in May and that was very exciting.
Ellie just finished up kindergarten and is about to turn 6. She's currently doing gymnastics. This year we decided to step away from dance for awhile and to also give up on soccer. She did enjoy her first session of coach pitch baseball this past spring. She also loves Girl Scouts which has proven to be lots of fun.
Emma is 2. Need I say more?! She's a great addition to our family. She's a ham and will make you smile no matter the day you've had. She will start preschool this fall, going ahead a jumping into the three year old room, where I have no doubts she'll do fantastic. She started gymnastics this year and loves it. She also loves to read, sing, and play outside.
As for other things. We bought a new house in October and moved November 1st, just a mile or so from our old house. This house had more space, a great layout, and a good neighborhood and we're still loving it here.
Bradley still works at Boeing. He's getting ready to embark on the MR340 adventure in July, kayaking down the Missouri from Kansas to St Charles, MO. He still plays basketball and runs when he has time.
I'm still working from home, doing web design and bookkeeping. I have three clients that sure keep me busy. I also am trying to get back into quilting. Ellie's room when we moved was already painted purple so I started a quilt to match her room which I'm hoping to complete in a week or two.
That's all for now.








No comments:
Post a Comment