May 22, 2010

Adam's 4th Birthday Party

Today we had Adam's birthday party. We decided to keep it small this year with a few friends and family. It was a great day! He wanted a Nemo theme so that's what we went with, although it turned into more of a fish/sea theme since I couldn't find all Nemo stuff. There was a baby pool with little fish squirters and we hid seashells in the sandbox. For dinner we had pizza, fruit kabobs, and salad, and an awesome Nemo cake made by my aunt, as well as vanilla, cookies 'n cream, and cookie dough ice cream.

One excited birthday boy!

Drawing with Aunt Alexis



With cousin Abi



Playing in the water with cousin Joe



Playgroup friends



I didn't do a lot of decorating other than some crepe paper and balloons but I found a 14 foot net and some giant cardboard sea creatures that I thought would make for some fun decorations. I thought it looked pretty neat but the kids didn't really notice it. Oh well, I'll find some other use for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment