February 5, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I know it's been like a month since I've posted. I feel like we haven't really done much and I don't really have pictures or anything. Figured I'd just update you on what's been going on.

Bradley is starting to work overtime so he's been gone a little more than usual. He's got one more basketball game and then that season is over, which is probably good since he's been injured in pretty much every game this year. He had a badly sprained ankle all this week but it's finally getting better.

Adam is enjoying preschool a lot more. He walks right in without any tears and doesn't even really tell me goodbye anymore. He seems to have grown up a lot the past few weeks and is getting bigger. We decided last night when I tucked him in and realized that he was almost too long for his toddler bed that it's getting close to time to get him a bigger one. That will be on our agenda the next few months probably. He was sick last Thursday. He went to school and was fine most of the day but then he puked five times within six hours. Luckily he was better after that. Unfortunately Vicki got it today, even after a week, so she's in bed and taking a much needed break.

Ellie started gymnastics three weeks ago. We get to do that while Adam is in school on Tuesdays. She seems to enjoy it and as much of a large motor girl that she is, it's good for her. She's working on her eye teeth and hasn't been the most pleasant person for two weeks so I hope they come in soon and we get that over with.

Vicki has been working. Her web design work is finally picking up again and when that's slow she's making cards for her Etsy site. And taking care of the kids is the rest of her job which never ends so between work and being a housewife that's about all she has time for. She's been enjoying some books and makes time to read by staying up at night. She pays for it during the day but oh well!

That's about it. I'll try to get some pictures up soon. The winters around here get kinda boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment