March 5, 2008

Sick again

So Adam's sick yet again. He has a viral throat infection that of course just has to run its course and he has to be miserable for 3-5 days with a fever, really sore throat, runny nose and a cough. I'm sure it will take its turn with me and Bradley as well but let's hope not this time. I'm so ready for spring!

We only ended up getting 2-3 inches of snow, most of which is already melted today. They did get 10 inches in downtown St. Louis though because it was the "banded snow" as they call it. I can't wait for Monday and Tuesday when the highs are in the 50s again. What a roller coaster!

I'm planning Adam's birthday party already. It sure is a lot more work than you imagine and trying to plan it with the neighbor is proving to be an obstacle I didn't expect! Who knew you had to do it 2-3 months before the actual birthday? Crazy! I guess it's worth it because there's no way 20 people would fit in our house! And in May/June you never know what the weather will be like.

Some people have asked but no, there's no name for the baby yet. Actually we have a list going, like we did with Adam, that will continually get shorter and the due date gets nearer. Once we have the baby we'll probably pick one then. But...if we do decide beforehand that's one of those things we're keeping secret so please don't ask!! :) At least you know it's a girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    Sorry to hear the little guy is miserable - I hate when kids are sick. Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy.
    Things here are good. Didn't get too much snow just enough to look nice for a couple of days then melt away!
    Off to Branson this afternoon to see the "Titanic" museum with a gal pal, should be interesting!
    Have a great day!
    Love,
    Carm in Springfield

    ReplyDelete